Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Random Updates

Well it has been forever since I added anything new on here so I decided today that I would try to catch up a little bit. Well I was just going through pictures and seeing what I could put on here and found a few all the way back to Easter. I wish I had some pictures of Hunter and Breann and the family at Easter but hopefully she will post some of those soon because I've never seen a cuter Easter Bunny! Poor little Hunter we all like to dress him up so much, but like Breann says it just gives her a lot of pictures to show his dates when he is a teenager! haha Anyways moving on.....


This was my favorite Easter present from Mitch's parents, a porch swing! I have always wanted one and now we are just waiting to either find a frame that we can put this on or waiting for Mitch to build one so we will see. I can't wait to finally use it!

This is something that I have been waiting for for over a year now! Before we got married, Mitch and his dad Curt with some help from me, Beau and Myles, our brothers, gutted our house and remodel almost every room. It was a learning experience for both of us and I'm really glad that we did it because we were able to choose everything that went back into this house. There are still a few things in the house that aren't done yet but once you move into the house I guess we just don't pay attention to them anymore. But I definitely notice that there are no doors in our house! So finally there was a sale on doors and I convinced him (ok so I complained enough that I think he was sick of hearing me talk anymore about doors) to get them! YAY!! Now we are waiting for Mitch to finish staining them so we can have doors in our house!! I really wish I could help, sometimes I am so frustrated that I can't do some things that I used to before I was pregnant but it is absolutely worth it!!
This is our hallway, showing the door frames with no doors. That will soon change, I'm so excited, cant you tell!!

This is the only door that we left up. It is the bathroom door so that is kinda needed especially when people come over. But it will be replaced soon too with the others.

And I'm putting this one on here for Melani. At women's conference on Saturday, we learned about couponing and how much money it can save you. And it made me remember that I had Kohl's cash that I hadn't used yet because I usually just throw away coupons or other things that the store gives you with my receipt. So after conference, mom and I went shopping and I used my Kohl's cash to get all eight of these shirts for free which saved me $40!! I was so proud of myself! I felt like going home right then and clipping the coupons from the newspaper! lol

1 comment:

The Nicolaysens said...

You should show some before and after pics of your house, I'm sure it looks great. I think it's funny that once you get married, you get excited about different things. I remember a year ago, when we got a knew dishwasher and I was the happiest person on earth! I guess your priorities change after a few years