Sunday, March 1, 2009

BABY!



This week we had the very first prenatal visit! We were both pretty excited and nervous because we have no idea what to do or expect and have a lot of questions. Anyways, we didn't think that we were going to be able to hear the heartbeat or have an ultrasound for a few more weeks at least. But we were surprised that our doctor wanted to check the due date by having an ultrasound and of course we didn't turn that opportunity down! So we saw our little baby for the first time and we were able to hear and see the heartbeat, how amazing! Such a little miracle! So for here are the very first pictures of baby Lewis!








6 comments:

Philip and Breann Duffin Family said...

Yeah!! I am so glad to see my little baby lewis!! Congrats!! This is such a momentous time!! I love you sis!!

Amy said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! Congrats on the pregnancy--that's so wonderful. You guys will be awesome parents!

troy and melani said...

yeah! i cant wait to see your blog..its so cute! what a cutie little bump in the ultrasound! im so excited for you guys!!!

Cameron, Nicky, and Kids said...

Your family is startig to grow. We are so excited for you two or should I say three now. Keep us posted and congrats.

KaYla said...

Brook! congrats on the baby. I hope Ill get to see him or her sometime. I am in this preggo class and we are reading, What to expect why you are expecting. So if you have any questions ask away.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations with the new coming baby. It is such a fun time. I am happy to see that everything is good for you.